NCEA Executive Mentoring and Coaching Initiative
The National Catholic Educational Association is pleased to announce the inaugural launch of an Executive Mentoring and Coaching Initiative specifically intended to meet the needs of Catholic school principals, presidents, superintendents and school boards.This innovative initiative is designed to meet the specific and localized needs of school leadership and addresses areas of concern that include, but are not limited to:
- President/Principal relationships
- Institutional climate
- Personnel issues
- Strategic visioning
- Board effectiveness
- Performance assessment
- Evaluation at every level of leadership.
The NCEA Executive Mentoring and Coaching Initiative utilizes the talents and hands-on skills of both NCEA internal senior staff and NCEA consultants from across the country. Each administrator is carefully paired with an executive mentor/coach that has extensive experience in the areas of assistance being requested.
This individualized approach allows each client to get the full benefit of experience and expertise specifically geared to our clients' institutional and executive needs.
The fee for the NCEA Mentoring and Coaching Initiative service is based on the scope and duration of the services requested. While most executive mentoring/coaching contracts are one year, shorter-term contracts for service in the form of seminars or in-service professional development are also available.
How It Works
- Fill out an inquiry form or call to begin the process over the telephone. Contact information is provided below.
- An NCEA team member will follow up to learn more about your needs and discuss the scope of services available to you.
- Together, the client and NCEA will create a customized service plan and determine the next steps for implementation.
Heather A. Gossart
Executive Mentoring and Coaching Initiative