NCEA 2018 Registration Fees
Please note that Convention Data Services is the official registration vendor for NCEA 2018. All official vendors for the NCEA Convention will use official logos and show branding. Please only use official NCEA 2018 vendors and do not respond to solicitations from unofficial vendors.
Important Notice: Please note there will be an interruption in phone and email assistance services as they pertain to registration on Monday, February 19. The online registration site should remain active with no interruption. Should you have inquiries regarding registration for NCEA 2018 or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-743-8576 again beginning on Tuesday, February 20. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Register Now Download the Final Program
NCEA 2018 Rates
|Early Bird Fees
(Mid-Sept. - Jan. 26, 2018)
(Jan. 27 - March 30, 2018)
| One Day Only
|Early Bird Fees
(Mid-Sept - Jan. 26, 2018)
(Jan. 27 - March 30, 2018)
Student Registrations Now Available!
NCEA is pleased to welcome full-time students enrolled in an accredited College or University to attend the NCEA 2018 Convention & Expo. A variety of different registration pass types are available for students. Only full-time students are eligible for this registration type. To register as a student, click the "Register Now" button above, select "Attendee Registration" and then register as a non-member and select student when applicable in the registration page.
Student Tuesday Liturgy Only Pass
Access to Opening Liturgy on Tuesday Only
Student Tuesday Only Pass
Access to Tuesday Opening Liturgy, Expo Hall and two professional development sessions
Student Full Convention Registration Pass
Access to all NCEA 2018 Convention & Expo activities
Special Note Concerning Speaker Registration
All individuals who submitted proposals for professional development sessions at the 2018 Convention should have by now received notification of the status of their proposal as well as any necessary instructions moving forward if applicable. Individuals who have ultimately been invited to speak at NCEA 2018 have received instructions of how to register as a speaker. If you are unsure of your proposal status or have not received instructions of how to register as an accepted speaker please contact Thomas Pigg at email@example.com or Jennifer Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org
NCEA 2018 Terms & Conditions
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice
- In order to ensure proper credit; please be sure to include the name of the attendee and/or the badge number in the memo of the check.
- Purchase Orders will be accepted until February 28, 2018. As of March 1, 2018 only checks or credit cards will be accepted
- Schools will be responsible for all registration fees if payment is not made by the LEA by April 13, 2018
- Registration fees do not include meals or hotel accommodations
- Please send cancellation requests to email@example.com. Individuals requesting a refund prior to or on January 8, 2018 will receive a refund of 50% of the fees. Refunds will not be granted after January 8, 2018
- Cancellation of convention registration does not constitute cancellation of a hotel room. Please be sure to handle both separately.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to attend NCEA 2018.
- Attendees are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and agree to accept responsibility for their own personal actions and conduct while at a NCEA 2018 related event.
- Badges will not be mailed in advance. Bring a copy of your email confirmation as it will be used at the on-site registration kiosk to produce your name badge.
- Attendees will be charged a $25 fee to reproduce any name badge that has been misplaced onsite.
- Title II-A funds for professional development under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) may be available for you to attend the NCEA 2018 Convention & Expo. These funds may be used to pay for the "secular, non-ideological" sessions that the participant attends. Funds may be used for registration as well as travel, lodging, etc. Requests must be made to the local school district office (LEA) that control the government funding for these programs.
- Attendees must remember to select either the "printed program only" or "mobile app and printed program" option to be ensured an NCEA 2018 Convention & Expo printed program.