2017 NCEA Wisdom and Witness Conference
for Religious Educators in Catholic Schools
June 23-25, 2017
University of Dayton
Focused around the Six Tasks of Catechesis, this unique conference brings together religion teachers, campus ministers, administrators and service coordinators to discuss the latest information and best practices in religious education and social justice.
Utilizing a variety of best practices in adult learning such as small group dialogue and analysis of real-life questions, participants will engage in discussion and activities with one another and experts in the areas of adolescent development and discipleship. Topics include: knowledge of the faith, liturgical education, moral formation, learning to pray, education for community life and missionary discipleship and service.
- Deepen understanding and application of Six Tasks of Catechesis.
- Enhance skills for helping teens navigate society in faithful, responsible ways.
- Create means to support faith formation beyond formal teaching settings.
- Network with others involved in ministry
||Early Bird Rate
(March 14 - May 31)
(June 1 - June 22)
(June 23 - 25)
|Non - Member
Detailed housing information will be available soon.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Send checks payable to NCEA, P.O. Box 63392, Charlotte, NC 28263-3392.
- In order to ensure proper credit; please be sure to include the name of the attendee(s) in the memo of the check or provide a list of all registration with payment.
Purchase Orders will be accepted.
- Registration fees do not include hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation of conference registration does not constitute cancellation of a hotel room. Please be sure to handle both separately.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to attend Wisdom and Witness.
- Attendees are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and agree to accept responsibility for their own personal actions and conduct while at Wisdom and Witness related events.
If you have any questions regarding registration information, contact Jennifer Stewart, Event Coordinator, at 571.206.1527 or via email