Recognizing Outstanding Catholic School Educators
NCEA has a longstanding tradition of honoring and recognizing excellence and distinguished service in Catholic school education. We are happy to announce the sixth annual Lead. Learn. Proclaim. Awards that recognize outstanding efforts, contributions, and achievements on behalf of Catholic school education.
Stay tuned for the dates for nominations for the 2023 - 2024 school year.
School administrators (principals, presidents, and heads of school), pastors, teachers and diocesan leaders who are currently employed and have served in Catholic education for at least five years may be nominated for this award. Additionally, nominees must be a member of NCEA. (If you are unsure, please visit ncea.org to look up their school). Self-nomination is not permitted and nominators can only nominate one person. Students and parents may nominate an individual. Nominator may not be related or in a relationship with the nominee.
If you have questions regarding the Lead. Learn. Proclaim. Awards program, please contact Karen Barreras.
- Exercises responsible decision-making
- Realizes and implements the school’s mission and vision
- Works collaboratively toward continuous school improvement
- Actively models service to others within the community
- Demonstrates faithful stewardship of resources
- Engages in responsible financial planning in collaboration with others
- Utilizes outside resources as appropriate to their position to promote operational vitality
- Contributes to long-term planning for continuous improvement to realize the mission of Catholic education
- Supports rigorous academic program that integrates the faith across subject areas
- Collaborates to achieve continuous improvement of instructional practice
- Creatively engages and motivates others to meet the needs of all students
- Demonstrates commitment to personal improvement through professional development and ongoing faith formation
- Guides students in 21st-century skills, including technology integration
- Supports the development of student and family life
- Embraces Catholic Identity
- Demonstrates Gospel values
- Adheres to school mission
- Contributes to student and/or adult faith formation
- Participates in liturgical and communal prayer and service
- Promotes the school mission and vision thorough meaningful communication, marketing and development
Winners of the Lead. Learn. Proclaim. Awards 2023
LLP Award Winners 2023