Twentieth Annual Education Law Symposium
Co-sponsored by NCEA and Loyola Marymount University Center for Catholic Education, the Education Law Symposium is now in its twentieth year. Join us at the Brown Hotel, July 7 - 10, in Louisville, KY for the latest information on the law as it applies to Catholic education and ministry.
Symposium begins on Thursday, July 7 at 7 PM and concludes at noon on Sunday, July 10.
- School Law Update
- Legislative Update
- Technology & Social Media
- Faculty and Student Handbooks
- Personnel and Contract Issues
- Title IX: Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation Inclusion and Inclusive Practices
- Dealing with Difficult Parents
- Crisis Management
- Medical/Legal Issues
- Child Custody
- A Superintendent's View of Legal Issues
- Ask the Lawyers
- And More!