Become a Member
As a professional association whose focus is Catholic school education, NCEA is a great investment for professionals and supporters of Catholic school education. We serve our members through new collaborative partnerships, networking opportunities, timely resources and relevant programs and services to address the real needs of Catholic school educators. When you join NCEA, you enter a community of more than 150,000 Catholic educators joined together to lead, learn and proclaim. As Catholic educators, it is important that we work together to share our faith, vision – and our resources. One effective way to do this is by renewing your membership with the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) for the upcoming year.
How Does an NCEA Membership Benefit You?
We offer practical opportunities to advance your professional career:
- Subscriptions to the award winning publication Momentum, both in digital and print format, plus the NCEA Talk, a Catholic Education eNewsletter and blog that provides information on the latest trends and practices.
- Professional development opportunities such as events, workshops and more than forty (40) FREE webinars, including NCEA 2017 in St. Louis, MO.
- Exclusive member discounts on NCEA publications.
- Complimentary Catholic Schools Week Marketing Handbook and Liturgy Guide to help with year-round marketing efforts.
- Member rates on NCEA's Career Center, the main clearinghouse for information about jobs, careers and employment for Catholic educators.
- Member discounts on car rentals, annuity plans, insurance and partner products and services.
- Tools and resources that integrate faith and Catholic identity into classroom curriculum.
- Networking opportunities with Catholic educators both in-person or online.
- Data and research on the latest trends and statistics in Catholic education.
- Knowledgeable and dedicated staff who are committed to assisting and serving you!
Joining now is quick and easy and most of all, you can start taking advantage of your NCEA membership. Join now and get membership benefits through the end of 2017. Mail in membership form and payment to NCEA Member Services, PO Box 63221, Charlotte, NC 28263-3221. Members can renew membership online via the NCEA Store
Please find NCEA FY 2018 membership applications and member dues rates. If you have any questions, please contact our Member Services Department at (571) 257-0010 or via email.
Download NCEA FY 2018 Member Dues Rates
Catholic Education Teachers - Did you know that if your school is a member, you too are a member of NCEA? Contact your school administrators to find out if your school is a member, share your email address to make sure you get relevant and timely updates from NCEA and create an account today.
Schools – In an effort to fully and individually engage your school, diocesan or governing body members in all the benefits that NCEA membership provides, please share the contact information for these members on a roster form listed below.
Schools Roster Premier Schools Roster Governing Bodies Roster