Why Attend NCEA 2017?
NCEA 2017 Convention & Expo will take place April 18 - 20 at the America’s Center in St. Louis, MO and is the largest private-education association gathering in the nation, held in fellowship with the Archdiocese of St. Louis. NCEA invites you to join us for this one-of-a-kind event that brings together Catholic and other religious educators from across the United States, Canada and other countries to exchange ideas and debut cutting-edge research and technologies related to education.
Those participating represent all aspects of Catholic and faith-based education from preschool, elementary, secondary, adult education, colleges and universities to local parish pastors, priests, parish volunteers and more. Enjoy more than 200 professional development sessions, beautiful liturgies, and special events. Be sure to save time to visit the Expo Hall to get the latest in educational technology, products, and services.
Download the Final Program
Please note that Convention Data Services is the official registration vendor for NCEA 2017. All official vendors for the NCEA Convention will use official logos and show branding. Please only use official NCEA 2017 vendors and do not respond to solicitations from unofficial vendors.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Checks should be made payable to NCEA, C/O Convention Data Services, 107 Waterhouse Road, Bourne, MA 02532
- In order to ensure proper credit; please ensure to include the name of the attendee and/or the badge number in the memo of the check.
- Purchase Orders will be accepted until March 14, 2017. As of March 15, 2017 only checks or credit cards will be accepted.
Schools will be responsible for all registration fees if payment is not made by the Local Education Agency by April 28, 2017.
- Registration fees do not include meals or hotel accommodations.
- Please send cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals requesting a refund prior to January 23, 2017 will receive a refund of 50% of the fees. Refunds will not be granted after January 24, 2017.
- Cancellation of convention registration does not constitute cancellation of a hotel room. Please be sure to handle both separately.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to attend NCEA 2017.
- Attendees are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and agree to accept responsibility for their own personal actions and conduct while at a NCEA 2017 related event.
- Badges will not be mailed in advance. Bring a copy of your email confirmation. It will be used at the on-site registration kiosk to produce your name badge.
- Attendees will be charged a $25 fee to reproduce any name badge that has been misplaced onsite.
- Attendees must remember to select either the "printed program only" or "mobile app/printed program" option during registration to be ensured an NCEA 2017 Convention & Expo printed program onsite. If one of these options is not selected, no program will be ordered for you.
About Title II-A
Title II-A funds for professional development under the No Child Left Behind Act may be available for you to attend the NCEA Convention & Expo. These funds may be used to pay for the "secular, non-ideological" sessions that the participant attends. Funds may be used for registration as well as travel, lodging, etc. Requests must be made to the local school district office (LEA) that controls the government funding for these programs.