Exhibit Rates & What's Included
Notice: Any booth space cancellation must be made in writing to Show Management by certified mail to: National Trade Productions, Attn: NCEA Show Management, 313 S. Patrick St., Alexandria, VA 22314. Cancellations will be accepted only in accordance with the below schedule. There will be no refunds for cancellations received on or after November 10, 2017. Failure to make full payment of deposit on exhibit space rental fee by November 11, 2017 on a Contract filed prior to, or on, that date will subject Exhibitor to Cancellation of Contract by NTP or NCEA, forfeiture of deposit made and liability for balance due.
|Exhibit Hall Rental Fees
||On/Before Nov. 10, 2017
||Starting Nov. 11, 2017
| In line booth space
(Sold in 10x10 increments only)
|$15.50 / sq. ft.
||$18.50 / sq. ft.
| Corner Fee (per corner)
| Island Booth (400 sq. ft. minimum)
||$17.00 / sq. ft.
||$20.00 / sq. ft.
|Non-Profit Booths: (Certification required): $8.50 / sq. ft. for package in non-profit pavilion (booth, carpet, table, 2 chairs, waste basket). Table located outside of the main expo hall.
|Exhibitors who request cross-aisle exhibit space will be billed for the aisle space between their booth spaces at a rate of $800 per 100 sq. ft.
Cancellation Period Assessment
|Through June 9, 2017
| June 10 - Nov. 10, 2017
| November 11, 2017 or after
- 8’ draped back wall and 3’ draped side walls
- 7”x 44” id sign showing with exhibitor’s name and booth number
- 3 Expo Hall Only registrations per 10’ x 10’
- 1 Exhibitor Full Convention registration per 10' x 10'
- Additional Expo Hall Only passes: $25
- Additional Exhibitor Full Convention registrations: $100
- 25 Complimentary VIP passes (Passes are designed to invite current or potential customers to NCEA 2018)
- Complimentary listing in the NCEA 2018 Convention Program (only if application received by February 2, 2018)
- Complimentary listing of company name and website in the Winter issue of NCEA’s award-winning magazine, Momentum (only if application received by December 1, 2017)
All exhibit booths are required to provide carpet or other floor covering for their entire booth space. No concrete may be showing.