NCEA 2018 Convention & Expo Call for Proposals
The Call for Proposals for the NCEA 2018 Convention & Expo closed on June 2, 2017 and we thank everyone who submitted a proposal. All submitters have been notified of the status of their proposal and provided with next step instructions if necessary. If you are unsure of the status of your proposal(s), please contact Thomas Pigg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that submissions that did not have a "complete" status by June 2, 2017 were not reviewed or considered for approval at NCEA 2018. Only complete submissions were considered for review.
NCEA 2018 Topic Areas:
|Academic Content Areas
|Adult Faith Formation
||National & State Perspective
||Student Engagement / Academic Rigor
||Student Services / Programs
Selection Criteria and Information:
- Proposals are subject to a blind review by an external review committee
- Proposal submission was completed by the deadline. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed
- Content is focused, current, practical or innovative and has clearly written learner outcomes
- Timing - has the topic or presentation been featured recently at a NCEA conference or other event in the past three years
- Presentation is designed to encourage high audience interaction/participation by incorporating multiple interactive strategies to engage participants such as facilitated delivery with high participation involvement, peer-to-peer components, large and small group discussions, participant brainstorming components and participant involvement in case study analyses.
Registration for NCEA 2018 opened this past September of 2017. If you were invited to speak at NCEA 2018, you have received instructions of how to register as a speaker.
If you still need to register as an attendee for NCEA 2018, please do so at this link before rates increase on January 27th!
Please note that information regarding hotels and best rates available for NCEA 2018 can be found on the Housing page.