Why Attend NCEA 2019?
The National Catholic Educational Association Convention and Expo (NCEA 2019) taking place April 23 -25 at McCormick Place-West in Chicago, is the largest private education association gathering in the world, held in fellowship with the Archdiocese of Chicago. NCEA invites you to join us for this one-of-a-kind event that brings together Catholic and other religious educators from across the United States, Canada and other countries to exchange ideas and debut cutting-edge research and technologies related to education.
Those participating represent all aspects of Catholic and faith-based education from preschool, elementary, secondary, adult education, colleges and universities to local parish pastors, priests, parish volunteers and more. Enjoy more than 200 professional development sessions, beautiful liturgies, and special events. Be sure to save time to visit the Expo Hall to get the latest in educational technology, products, and services.
Please note that Convention Data Services is the official registration vendor for NCEA 2019. All official vendors for the NCEA Convention will use official logos and show branding. Please only use official NCEA 2019 vendors and do not respond to solicitations from unofficial vendors.
Register Now! Download the Final Program
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Send checks payable to NCEA, c/o Convention Data Services, 7 Technology Park Drive, Bourne, MA 02532.
- In order to ensure proper credit; please be sure to include the name of the attendee and/or the badge number in the memo of the check.
- Purchase Orders will be accepted until March 23, 2019. As of March 24, 2019 only checks or credit cards will be accepted.
- Fees associated with tickets to any special event must be paid in full prior to or upon arrival at NCEA 2019. If there is an outstanding balance for special event tickets you may not be allowed to attend the special event.
- Schools will be responsible for all registration fees if payment is not made by the LEA by May 7, 2019.
- Registration fees do not include meals or hotel accommodations.
- Please send cancellation requests to email@example.com. Individuals requesting a refund prior to or on December 31, 2018 will receive a refund of 50% of the fees. Refunds will not be granted after December 31, 2018.
- Cancellation of convention registration does not constitute cancellation of a hotel room. Please be sure to handle both separately.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to attend NCEA 2019.
- Attendees are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and agree to accept responsibility for their own personal actions and conduct while at a NCEA 2019 related event. If you ever feel that NCEA staff needs to be made aware of an event, situation or individual acting strangely or inappropriately at NCEA 2019, please visit the show office and/or speak with an NCEA staff member.
- While all meeting attendees are invited to NCEA 2019, any individual who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, in another company's booth, or in violation of any portion of the Expo Rules and Regulations, will be asked to leave immediately.
- Badges will not be mailed in advance. Bring a copy of your email confirmation as it will be used at the on-site registration kiosk to produce your name badge.
- Attendees will be charged a $25 fee to reproduce any name badge that has been misplaced onsite.
- Title II-A funds for professional development under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) may be available for you to attend the NCEA Convention & Expo. These funds may be used to pay for the "secular, non-ideological" sessions that the participant attends. Funds may be used for registration as well as travel, lodging, etc. Requests must be made to the local school district office (LEA) that controls the government funding for these programs.
- Attendees must remember to select either the "printed program only" or "mobile app and printed program" option to be ensured a NCEA 2019 Convention & Expo printed program onsite. If one of these options is not selected, no program will be ordered for you.
About Title II-A
Title II-A funds for professional development under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) may be available for you to attend the NCEA Convention & Expo. These funds may be used to pay for the "secular, non-ideological" sessions that the participant attends. Funds may be used for registration as well as travel, lodging, etc. Requests must be made to the local school district office (LEA) that controls the government funding for these programs.
Working with your Local Educational Agency
The ESSA law and available guidance clearly state that the professional programs supported by Title II-A funds must be designed to meet the learning needs of private school students. Title II-A funds may be used to attend conferences sponsored by a faith-based organization, but only secular, neutral, non-ideological portions of programs can be funded. Please find resources for applying for Title funding below. A justification letter for NCEA 2019 will be available shortly via the below button.
Applying for Title II-A Funding Justification Letter