NCEA 2020 Convention & Expo Proposal Form
NCEA 2020 Convention & Expo
April 14-16, 2020
The NCEA 2020 Convention & Expo Call for Proposals has now closed. If you have submitted a proposal for a session at the NCEA 2020 Convention & Expo taking place April 14-16 in Baltimore, MD or for one of the related events described below, you will be notified regarding your proposal's status in the coming months. Thank you to all submitters for offering to share your expertise with fellow Catholic leaders and educators.
Additional Information & Resources
Exceptional Learners Post Conference
The 2020 NCEA New Directions Exceptional Learners Post Conference will take place directly following the conclusion of NCEA 2020 Convention & Expo and will provide top-level education to teachers and school and arch/diocesan leaders on serving Exceptional Learners in a Catholic school setting. Evidence-based approaches will be presented to address students with diagnosed disabilities, students who are struggling in the classroom, English language learners and talented and gifted students. The meeting consists of professional development sessions, an inspirational keynote and networking opportunities with those who share a passion for advancing service to exceptional learners in Catholic schools.
The 2020 NCEA Visions for Excellence Soul of Youth Sports Seminar will take place within the NCEA 2020 Convention & Expo and will engage attendees in thinking about and doing that which advances the schools' effectiveness in the use of athletics to deepen their student athletes' relationship with Jesus Christ and the Church while growing and maintaining excellence in athletics. Attendees will leave the seminar with the tools for building strong and supportive athletic programs that endorse and enhance school mission.
- Emails regarding the selection of your proposal will be sent from email@example.com.
- NCEA reserves the right to edit all proposal information.
- Sessions may be listed in the preliminary program, final program, Momentum, and other NCEA publications or social media.
- Speakers are requested to upload their PowerPoint, handouts, and biography on the NCEA 2020 mobile app and, if requested, the NCEA Resource Library if selected.
- For questions regarding technical issues, please contact Thomas Pigg or Jennifer Stewart.
- For information on NCEA member benefits or how to become a member of NCEA, please visit www.NCEA.org.