Day of Giving
SAVE THE DATE! The fourth annual Many Gifts, One Nation: A Day of Giving will begin Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at noon and continue through noon on Wednesday, February 3. We hope these events become more and more successful each year. Watch this page and make sure your school is participating in the Day of Giving!
The third annual Many Gifts, One Nation: A Day of Giving is complete! This event was a huge success. More than $834,000 was raised from 7,082 donations.
This is just one example of the strength Catholic schools hold when we work together to promote the faith-filled and academically excellent education we all have at the core of our shared mission.
We’d like to particularly acknowledge the following schools for their outstanding showing during Many Gifts, One Nation:
- Sacred Heart Catholic School, Morrilton, AR
- St. Maria Goretti Catholic School, Westfield, IN
- St. Aidan School, Williston Park, NY
- St. John Regional Catholic School, Frederick, MD
- St. Mary Magdalen School, Wilmington, DE
We also would like to thank all the schools that promoted Many Gifts, One Nation on social media – final numbers are being crunched, but we know we’ve put Catholic schools at the center of much online chatter.
A few next steps and reminders for you:
- If your school received additional gifts beyond what came in the portal (either check in hand, matched gift or through your own donate page) and you would like to include this in the final tally, you can manually add that number to add to your portal amounts by Tuesday, February 4, 2020.
- Your individual school/diocese reporting and financials section is enabled in your giving portal allowing you to monitor your donations. This reporting information is available to you until April 30, 2020. A reminder email will be send two weeks ahead of the portal closing. Your log-in information remains the same, but if you need help accessing your giving page, please contact email@example.com.
- Please fill out the post-day of giving survey to help NCEA and FACTS improve and enhance this campaign for next year.
- Note that gifts are held for a brief grace period to account for chargebacks and other logistics. A check will be sent directly to your school/diocese within the next three months.
Thank you to all who participated and congratulations on an outstanding day of giving. Have a blessed Catholic Schools Week!
The Day of Giving was made possible with the generous support of FACTS Management.
Twenty years ago, Saint Pope John Paul II said to an audience of Catholic educators in New Orleans: "Yours is a great gift to the Church, a great gift to your nation." Countless people in our country have been blessed by the many gifts of Catholic schools. However, many adults have lost touch with their local Catholic school community. It is time for those people who have been impacted by your school to reconnect with the community that gave them so much, and give back.
With this recognition in mind, NCEA is pleased to present the online giving campaign: Many Gifts, One Nation: A Day of Giving to Catholic Schools. Make your gift to a Catholic school today! This day is made possible with the generous support of FACTS.