The NCEA Career Center
Welcome to the NCEA Career Center! As the largest professional association for Catholic school educators, the NCEA Career Center serves as the main clearinghouse for information about jobs, careers, and employment for Catholic educators. Here you can view current job openings, apply for jobs online, explore job opportunities and more.
Search for Jobs Post a Job
Features of our system include:
- FREE and confidential resume posting – Make your resume available to employers in the industry, confidentially if you choose.
- Job search control – Quickly and easily find relevant industry job listings and sign up for automatic email notification of new jobs that match your criteria.
- Easy job application – Apply online and create a password-protected account for managing your job search.
- Saved jobs capability – Save up to 100 jobs to a folder in your account so you come back to apply when you are ready.
For job employers, features includes:
- Easy to use – NCEA Career Center is simple and easy to use. Get to everything you need with just a few clicks.
- Searchable resume database – Because NCEA represents the most qualified Catholic school educators, our resume database will give you access to the best possible job seekers, so you can find your next employee without leaving your desk!
- Auto notification – Set the criteria for your ideal job candidate and our system will email you when new resumes are a match. No more time wasted visiting the site every day to see new candidates.
- Job activity tracking – Your online account will include reports that show you the number of individuals that have viewed your job, applied online, and even how many times your job was sent out in a “job agent” or “emailed to a friend.” You’ll see at a glance how effective your ad performs.
- Online job posting information – Now, you can manage your job postings online, anytime. Add, edit and delete company postings right from your desk, even copy an expired or deleted ad for increased time savings.