NCEA supports your ongoing commitment to serving the needs of your students, staff and families.
As part of the NCEA community, you join nearly 6,000 Catholic schools representing more than 140,000 educators and serving more than 1.6 million students working toward common goals.
NCEA is your connection point, providing digital professional learning networks, delivering the industry insights you need today, and bringing together voices from around the country.
- Ensure you’re getting all of your NCEA communications. Log in to your NCEA member profile to check your contact information and make updates.
- Expand your knowledge through an NCEA webinar covering trending and relevant-right-now topics.
- Catch up on the latest news affecting Catholic schools through your subscriptions to our award-winning publication, Momentum, and our blog, NCEA Talk.
- Grow your school’s enrollment, fundraising and retention by implementing the tactics found in our complimentary Catholic Schools Week Marketing Handbook and Liturgy Guide. It offers practical guidance you can use year-round.
- Learn about current benefits for Catholic schools at the national level. NCEA issues guidance and support on using the PPP and the CARES Act, and other federal programs meant to support children and families at this pivotal moment in the life of our Church.
- Our webinars, teacher resources, blog posts and podcasts make sure you stay up to date and empowered on how to create impact in your schools.
- Social media keeps you connected with the latest news and information, contests and content on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.