William H. Sadlier, Inc.
New York, NY 10004
Follow: Facebook School | Facebook Religion | LinkedIn
Sadlier is proud of the long partnership—over 100 years!—with National Catholic Education Association (NCEA).
To prepare children for the world of tomorrow, it takes a partner with experience. At Sadlier, we've got 200 years of it. We have made it our priority to help educators teach K–12 students with proven methods that work in countless settings across the country. You can trust that the essentials for academic advancement and faith formation are met. Because when it comes to teaching children important foundations, experience matters.
The importance of Catholic identity is critical in today’s formation in the Catholic faith and the future of the church.
- With a refreshed updated look and new features for both school and parish, the updated We Believe: Living Your Catholic Identity places a strong emphasis on practical applications of Catholic teachings in daily life.
- As part of our commitment to spiritual professional development, a new course has been introduced focused on educators and on understanding and cultivating Catholic identity.
- A specialized professional development course on the Theology of the Body recognizes the need for a comprehensive understanding of the Catholic perspective on dignity, human anthropology, and God’s plan at different stages of life. More information to come.
- From our legacy programs, Progress in Mathematics and Vocabulary Workshop, to our new and award-winning programs such as From Phonics to Reading by Wiley Blevins, Sadlier continues to support teachers with the best research-based programs to meet the needs of today’s students.
- Sadlier values education partners and is invested in your success! Our data-informed and classroom-focused Professional Learning sessions—in person, virtual, and on demand—are designed to have a positive impact on the classroom by increasing instructional effectiveness and student achievement.
- High-Impact Tutoring brings highly trained educators into your classroom to provide personalized, small group, or one-on-one support for struggling students.
Bilingual Faith Formation
- Sadlier treasures the diversity of the Catholic community and the importance of the Hispanic culture. Along with our bilingual catechetical programs: Creemos, Cristo en nosotros, and bilingual Sacramental programs, our wealth of bilingual resources encompass not only written materials, but also multimedia content, enabling a more immersive and enriching learning experience for all.
- 2023 Sadlier Phonics Institute with Wiley Blevins
- In this FREE 2-Day Institute, discover the joy of teaching phonics and how its research-based routines and strategies make all the difference for students. Wiley Blevins and our team of experts prepare early literacy educators with research-based phonics routines, ideas, strategies, and resources.
- Building Fluency to Impact Comprehension
- Explore how to develop students’ fluency—speed, accuracy, and expression—with Wiley Blevins in this FREE 2-hour Masterclass. Wiley explains why fluency is so important and how it enables students to concentrate on comprehending the text they read.
- We know reading is a complex process. Students must control a range of skills to decode, understand, and recognize words; discern their grammatical structure; and connect those words to meanings. Fluency is critical because it helps free up some cognitive energy to focus on comprehension.
- The Catechumenate is the Inspiration for ALL Catechesis
- In this FREE, 2-part Masterclass, discover how the catechumenate inspires catechesis as taught in The Directory for Catechesis, No. 61. Dr. Scott Sollom, an associate professor of theology and the Director of the Catechetics Office at Franciscan University, takes you through the catechumens' journey so you have a better understanding of Christ and the Sacraments.
- CLASS 1—Adopting a Catechumenal Mindset for Sacramental Preparation
- How the Order of Catechumens illuminates and deepens our understanding of sacramental preparation and the graces of baptism
- How the catechumenate is the inspiration for all catechesis
- About sacrament preparation and the importance of being spiritually open to receive the sacraments
- CLASS 2—The Catechumenate: A School of Virtue
- How faith, hope, and charity are the content and method of all catechesis
- The period of the catechumenate
- How catechesis is an invitation to grow in faith, hope, and charity
- Differentiating Phonics Instruction – Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- What do you need to differentiate your phonics instruction? In this free webinar, Wiley Blevins shares ways to meet a wider range of students’ needs during both whole-group and small-group instruction.