In service of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, NCEA strengthens Catholic school communities by convening all stakeholders and providing professional development, data, public policy and resources to support faith and intellectual formation.
NCEA is a trusted partner that empowers all Catholic schools and their communities to flourish spiritually, academically and operationally.
- Discipleship: We witness and share the Joy of the Gospel.
- Leadership: We inspire others, walk with hope, and take bold, courageous action.
- Innovation: We challenge ourselves to change and strive for dynamic growth and renewal, led by the Holy Spirit.
- Excellence: We are committed to continuous improvement and the highest quality results based on data-driven decisions.
- Respect: We respect the dignity of all people, therefore we act with honesty and transparency, and we welcome, listen, and collaborate.
- Stewardship: We use resources wisely.
Symbolism of the Official NCEA Mark
“Your light must shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father.” - Matthew 5:16
NCEA and its membership: working together to promote our Catholic faith and lighting the way for the future of Catholic education.
Together, NCEA and its members share light and life with each other (two candles) and bring the light of faith (cross) and knowledge (light and bookends) to students.
Green represents growth and renewal. It symbolizes the promise of new life as well as learning, growth and harmony. Blue is embraced as the color of heaven and authority, strength, trust and dependability.
NCEA launched our new association logo in October 2015. During summer 2015, we gathered information from our members on how they see and relate to our branding. In all communications from the NCEA, one common thread – regardless of the medium – is the organization’s logo. Thanks to our member feedback, we are pleased to share a logo that represents the relationship of NCEA and its members, and highlights the work that we do together to lead, learn and proclaim for Catholic schools across the country.