Exhibit Rates & What's Included
Notice: Any booth space cancellation must be made in writing to Show Management by certified mail to: National Trade Productions, Attn: NCEA Show Management, 313 S. Patrick St., Alexandria, VA 22314. Cancellations will be accepted only in accordance with the below schedule. There will be no refunds for cancellations received on or after November 9, 2018. Failure to make full payment of deposit on exhibit space rental fee by November 12, 2018 on a Contract filed prior to, or on, that date will subject Exhibitor to Cancellation of Contract by NTP or NCEA, forfeiture of deposit made and liability for balance due.
|Exhibit Hall Rental Fees
||On/Before Nov. 8, 2018
||Starting Nov. 9, 2018
|In line booth space
(Sold in 10x10 increments only)
|$15.50 / sq. ft.
||$18.50 / sq. ft.
|Corner Fee (per corner)
|Island Booth (400 sq. ft. minimum)
||$17.00 / sq. ft.
||$20.00 / sq. ft.
|Non-Profit Booths: (Certification required): $11.00 / sq. ft. for package in non-profit pavilion (booth, carpet, table, 2 chairs, waste basket).
|Exhibitors who request cross-aisle exhibit space will be billed for the aisle space between their booth spaces at a rate of $800 per 100 sq. ft.
Cancellation Period Assessment
|Through June 8, 2018
|June 10 - Nov. 9, 2018
|November 10, 2018 or after
- 8’ draped back wall and 3’ draped side walls
- 7”x 44” id sign showing with exhibitor’s name and booth number
- 3 Expo Hall Only registrations per 10’ x 10’
- 1 Complimentary Exhibitor Full Convention registration per 10' x 10' (includes access to Professional Development sessions)
- Additional Expo Hall Only passes: $20
- Additional Exhibitor Full Convention registrations: $100
- 25 Complimentary"Invite-a-Customer" one-day Expo Hall Only passes
- Complimentary listing in the NCEA 2019 Convention Program (only if application received by February 26, 2019)
- Complimentary listing of company name and website in the Winter issue of NCEA’s award-winning magazine, Momentum (only if application received by December 1, 2018)
All exhibit booths are required to provide carpet or other floor covering for their entire booth space. No concrete may be showing.