Important Information To Know
- NCEA 2022 will be held at the Hilton Riverside in NOLA from Tuesday, April 19 – Thursday, April 21
- There are 170 available vendor spaces
- Space is on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Each booth space sponsorship will receive one registration pass
- We are projecting between 2000-2500 attendees
- We have three distinct areas for vendors:
- Corporate Partner Pavilion (must be a fiscal year underwriter)
- Retail Vendor Space
- Non-Profit Space (must be a registered 501(c)(3))
- Move-in date: Monday, April 18 at 1 PM
- Move out date: Thursday, April 21 - End of show
RESERVE YOUR BOOTH TODAY! Housing Reservations
Corporate Partner Pavilion: $3000 - 10x10 booth
Retail Vendor Space: $2500 - 10x10 booth
Non-Profit Space: $2250 - 10x10 booth
Corner Add-On Space: $150/corner
Process of Approval and Payment
Once SUBMISSION FORMS are submitted, we will confirm space and availability, and send an email confirming the location of your booth. Please indicate on your SUBMISSION FORM how you would like to be invoiced. If you are invoiced in two payments, the initial payment of 50% is due within 15 days of invoice receipt, and the final 50% payment is due no later than February 14th, 2022. If full payment is not received by February 14th, 2022, your reserved space will become available to another vendor.
An Exhibitor Service Kit will be emailed by GES in January to the main point of contact on file. This Exhibitor Service Kit will include important deadlines. Additional marketing and underwriting opportunities will be available through a sponsor web link sent to you by GES.
Contact the NCEA to design a customized marketing and advertising package aligned with your unique business objectives.
As an NCEA 2022 Sponsor, you receive:
- Recognition in the NCEA 2022 Convention Program distributed to all attendees
- Organization recognition online anywhere sponsors are mentioned
- Strategically placed signage during NCEA 2022
- Full Convention attendee list
*Initial payment of 50% must be received to reserve your space
**All sponsorships and underwriting payments are non-refundable
NCEA 2022 Convention Program Advertising
Give your organization added visibility and advertise in the NCEA 2022 Convention Program to let attendees know where to find you. This NCEA 2022 Convention Program is distributed at registration and is a valuable resource for attendees. To reserve your premium ad placement, contact Bugle Media Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-420-1144.
Please direct any general inquiries to Crystal Berry, Director of Marketing and Corporate Sales.