Day of Giving
Many Gifts, One Nation: A Day of Giving is complete! This inaugural event was a huge success.
More than $752,000 was raised from 6,957 donations to 539 schools, three dioceses and NCEA.
This is just one example of the strength Catholic schools hold when we work together to promote the faith-filled and academically excellent education we all have at the core of our shared mission.
We’d like to particularly acknowledge the following schools for their outstanding showing during Many Gifts, One Nation:
- Blessed Trinity Catholic High School, Roswell, GA for the highest amount raised and second highest number of gifts
- Holy Cross Academy, Fredericksburg, VA for the second highest amount raised and the highest number of gifts
- Andrean High School, Merrilville, IN for the third highest amount raised and the ninth highest number of gifts
- Lancaster Catholic High School, Lancaster, PA for the fourth highest amount raised and fourth highest number of gifts
We also would like to thank all the schools that promoted Many Gifts, One Nation on social media – final numbers are being crunched but we know we’ve put Catholic schools at the center of much online chatter.
A few next steps and reminders for you:
- If your school received additional gifts beyond what came in the portal (either check in hand, matched gift or through your own donate page) and you would like to include this in the final tally, please fill out this quick form with the number to add to your portal amounts by Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
- Your individual school/diocese reporting and financials section is enabled in your giving portal allowing you to monitor your donations. This reporting information is available to you until April 30, 2018. A reminder email will be send two weeks ahead of the portal closing.
- Please fill out the post-day of giving survey to help NCEA and FACTS improve and enhance this campaign for next year.
Thank you to all who participated and congratulations on an outstanding day of giving. Have a blessed Catholic Schools Week!
The Day of Giving was made possible with the generous support of FACTS Management.